Saturday 8 June 2013

Financial Freedom - Is It Just a Dream?






When I saw this for the first time, I realized that having a J.O.B. (Just Over Broke!) was not enough. I knew that most people will have to accept a reduced income when they retire, and that true financial freedom was not within the grasp of the majority of people who are employed by others (who are becoming wealthy because of what most people do!)

I needed a 'Plan B'. However, I couldn't afford a franchise, I didn't have the money to invest (and investments are risky - I've known several people who have lost so much that way), and I didn't want to change my job - so I felt stuck.

Then 'Plan B' found me!  And I have so much appreciation for those who brought it to me. The joy and security that comes from residual income is something that is magical. I get paid every week - (I love Mondays!) - sometimes each day, and definitely every year! It's a beautiful thing.  Why - I even get paid while I'm sleeping!!!

Robert Kiyosaki - a self-made millionaire - came up with his 'cashflow quadrant' showing the difference between a JOB and Residual Income.




In this short movie, he explains what residual income is:



As a result of my Plan B, my retirement years are going to be sweet!! In fact, my Plan B is about to become my Plan A!!  Roll on, June 28th!!


blogger templatesblogger widgets

No comments :

Post a Comment