Tuesday 11 June 2013

This was one of the most meaningful experiences I have ever had.





I was attending a seminar on the Law of Attraction with Esther and Gerry Hicks, when I was chosen (out of 300+) to go up to the front to dialogue with Abraham. (Abraham as described themselves as a 'group consciousness from the non-physical dimension').

Although I was facing Esther Hicks, I was very aware that I was conversing with something that was way beyond her - something that felt like total, unconditional love. The wisdom offered has helped me to transform my life in so many ways. It has helped me to live more joyfully and lovingly.

I invite you to listen in to the conversation - there are two parts (see links below).

Conversation with Abraham - Part 1
Conversation with Abraham - Part 2

I would be interested in your comments.
blogger templatesblogger widgets

No comments :

Post a Comment