Monday 27 May 2013

EQAO - Provincial Testing....




I just love my students!!  These grade 3 youngsters have an ability to bounce back, no matter what happens. Right now, they are all under the pressure of taking the Ontario Provincial EQAO tests. They have all reminded me that this test has been dubbed by students as:  Evil Questions Attacking Ontario!!  

Once they had been reassured that they should just do their best work, they set to it and many of them actually seemed to enjoy it. That being said, I think they enjoyed the special treats generously donated by their parents!!

This is another example of a community of participants in education, drawing together and pooling resources and time to enable successful outcomes. 

I'm so proud and honoured to have been part of such a community


blogger templatesblogger widgets

No comments :

Post a Comment